RightRez Exceeds 85% Fulfillment Rate for Crew Bookings:
RightCrew 2.0 streamlines the booking and management of complex crew air transportation
RightRez’s RightCrew Booking Engine 2.0 manages the detailed nuances that energy, resource, and marine (ERM) crew air bookings demand. RightRez was already a leader in successful fulfillment prior to this release and this version puts them well ahead of industry standards. Other key capabilities include:
- High fulfillment rate on complex itineraries
- Navigates complex transit rules including country-by-country transit requirements
- Applies business rules, booking flight options that only meet established requirements
- Secures the best itineraries at the lowest available fares
- Offered as a system-to-system or batch automated process, or as a point of sale interface allowing the user to choose the itinerary
- Allows flexible integration with reservation systems
- Complete bookings can be made in less than 30 seconds
By applying a new and innovative algorithm and with minimal system administration, RightCrew navigates vast routing options, fully supporting the complex routing demands of energy, resource and marine crew air bookings. Additional updates include:
- Enhanced Availability Strategy – Uses a new availability strategy that is able to create flight options that GDS fare shopping tools are unable to book.
- Published fares – Itineraries can be priced using published and net fares in one itinerary which provides the best routing and the best fare while reducing change and cancellation penalties.
- Block Management – Uses a new block management system allowing air departments to efficiently manage block space including utilization tracking, schedule change management, and automated ticketing.
- Advanced Sorting – Ability to differentiate and preference non-codeshare flights ahead of codeshare flights.
“RightCrew 2.0 will save our clients as much as 35% on their operating costs,” said RightRez’s CEO Michael von Foerster. “Our technology ensures the crew is onsite and on time because we take our link in the chain of success very seriously. That’s why our clients stay our clients for decades.”
RightRez Experiences 33% Year-Over-Year Growth:
Launches Updated Air Booking Technology
RightRez attributes recent growth to its technological advancements in automated air booking and expects to see further growth in 2015 and beyond.
“With the launch of RightTour, RightCruise and RightCrew 2.0, we expect RightRez will become a household name in the tour, cruise and energy, resource, and marine (ERM) air booking arena,” said Michael von Foerster, CEO of RightRez. “With an 85% fulfillment rate for complex crew air bookings, and returning live, non-cached, availability as quickly as 15 seconds, our clients save significant time and operating expenses and others in the industry are taking notice.”
RightRez points to further growth opportunities as tour operators and cruise lines strive to increase air sales volume and meet the needs of their clients by providing end-to-end travel solutions. Additionally, the need to manage the detailed nuances of ERM air transportation is also gaining ground.
“Managing complicated itineraries while adhering to business rules and transit regulations can be a drain on ERM company resources,” notes Jim Quinn, RightRez’s newly appointed president. “RightCrew 2.0 allows flexible integration with current host systems, requires minimal system administration, with complete booking capability in as little as 30 seconds.”
Based in Bloomington, Indiana, RightRez provides innovative automation solutions for the cruise, tour, and crew markets. RightRez solutions include dynamic air booking engines, itinerary management, innovative re-shopping tools, and custom applications streamlining air department processes. RightRez powers many of the top cruise and tour operators driving down their air travel costs while delivering consistent and accountable results.
Notes to editors:
For more information please visit RightRez at Travel Technology Europe at Olympia Exhibition Centre in London on 25 & 26 February 2015 at Stand T101.