Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
• “WEBSITE” is a product owned and operated by Centaur Events, which is a
division of Centaur Communications Ltd ('Centaur'), registered number
1595235, whose registered office is at Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QN
• "User" means any person who accesses or uses www.traveltechnologyshow.com
• "Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at
the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to
the User in accordance with a Service.
• “Personal Information” means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing www.traveltechnologyshow.com
the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and
Conditions including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4
2. Centaur grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on www.traveltechnologyshow.com
solely for personal and non-commercial use. Centaur may vary the terms
of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to www.traveltechnologyshow.com from any other website without Centaur’s prior written consent.
3. If Centaur requires a user name and password for the User then it
will be a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the
User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them
strictly confidential and secure.
4. The User shall indemnify Centaur against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password.
5. The User shall indemnify Centaur against all costs, claims, demands
or expenses incurred by or made against Centaur as a result of the
User’s use of www.traveltechnologyshow.com or the User’s breach of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Centaur takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to
safeguarding the privacy of its Users. Please refer to Centaur Privacy
7. Use of www.traveltechnologyshow.com is at User’s sole risk and www.traveltechnologyshow.com
is provided on an “as is” basis. Centaur, its agents or representatives
shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect
or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense
suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or
otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract,
defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights)
caused by use of www.traveltechnologyshow.com or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Centaur, www.traveltechnologyshow.com or against any third party in relation to the use of www.traveltechnologyshow.com , other than Centaur’s liability in respect of death or personal injury.
8. Centaur does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
• in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through www.traveltechnologyshow.com ;
• in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or
patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for
• for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Centaur has no control;
• as to the suitability of the information and data on www.traveltechnologyeurope.eu site for any particular purpose;
• that the information and data on www.traveltechnologyshow.com site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
9. Centaur and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any
respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any
information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked
from or to
www.traveltechnologyshow.com site or services.
10. WEBSITE site does not purport to provide marketing or other advice.
Centaur is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking
actions on the basis of information provided by www.traveltechnologyshow.com
11. Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by www.traveltechnologyshow.com
Centaur is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any
action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any
information contained in www.traveltechnologyshow.com site or supplied by www.traveltechnologyshow.com
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
12. All rights in www.traveltechnologyshow.com and other marks owned by Centaur are reserved.
and its content is property of Centaur. Reproduction of any part of it,
including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of
whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited.
14. Users who wish to advertise on www.traveltechnologyshow.com should contact Sarina Patel at [email protected]
15. Centaur reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) at its sole discretion.
16. Centaur reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the website at any time without notice.
17. Centaur shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to www.traveltechnologyshow.com but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
18. www.traveltechnologyshow.com contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or
owned by Centaur. Centaur is not responsible for the content of such
other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and
shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Centaur reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and
Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms
and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a
variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted